Saturday, November 17, 2007

A much Happier Jack-cident!

This afternoon, I made a rather, well... rash decision. On our way home from Chuck E. Cheese, the boys and I accidentally stopped at the Animal Rescue exhibit we drove past. Then we accidentally went into the room with all the animals in need of homes. Then (yep, this is the big one!) I accidentally picked up the grey tabby that reached out and grabbed my sleeve. Well, after that, accidentally spending an hour filling out paperwork was completely out of my control. This may have been, in part, due to the serious lack of sleep last night; but really I've been wanting a new cat for months and although the timing may not be perfect, I definitely feel like the stars aligned today and the choice was taken out of my hands. (That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!)
So, I am proud to introduce the newest member of the Papaya household- Jack. Jack is a 3 month old tabby, whose full name is actually Jackalope, because he tends to bounce around the house almost as much as he runs. He is a cuddly, snuggly, wonderful little fella and needless to say the boys are deliriously happy about his arrival!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Ooooh! Jack is so cuuuuuute!

There are no accidents when it comes to pet adoption. When the time is right, the stars align and it just happens. Way to go, Papaya!

Bookworm